Online Anthropology Practice Under the Real Estate Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
sohag

Online Anthropology Practice Under the Real Estate Photo Editing

Post by sohag »

I think starting from December 2020, many anthropological field workers, like me, began to hesitate and reserve the number of face-to-face field contacts, especially for me who is doing research on aboriginal people in Taiwan, my biggest worry is going to tribes The elders to be visited are the elderly who need protection in the epidemic. No matter how important our work is, we cannot enter the indigenous tribes far away from the medical center and with fewer medical resources with any risk. Also because of this consideration, since the beginning of the epidemic, I have hardly done any family visits to senior reporters, except for a few times when I returned to the tribe at the peak of the epidemic and met in public, but this situation also worried me

. Will the old people think that I have disappeared, why haven't I looked for them for so long? Under these circumstances, phone calls or video calls cannot replace the need to be seen. However, the tribal harvest festival for two consecutive years was cancelled once, and one time was shortened to half a day. The epidemic also caused a phased relationship between me and the familiar fields. long distance. In addition, in Taiwan, due to the social distancing and isolation caused by the epidemic, especially when the epidemic peaked in May 2021, everyone's movement is limited to the most basic living areas, and I am no Real Estate Photo Editing
exception. When all the meetings were switched online, we were like living in our own bubble circle. In addition to living with family members, we occasionally chatted with good friends on the phone, and used videoconferencing to hold birthday parties

. The needs of people's livelihood shopping, yes, I still don't like to use the Internet to buy daily necessities, because I live in an apartment, and there is no administrator to collect the freight that will never arrive on time. Due to the heavy traffic jam, the collection was stopped, so going to traditional markets and supermarkets every few days to buy fresh food and daily necessities became the only opportunity for me to contact the outside world. During that time, it was fortunate that the traditional market near my home was operating as usual, and I was able to maintain the habit of buying and cooking from familiar stalls. From the outbreak of the epidemic in May last year to the end of September, they were my most frequent visitors. People who met and exchanged messages, and finally in October, when the epidemic situation in Taiwan could take a breather, an aunt who often buys cooked food in the market told me with great emotion, fortunately, you are willing to go out to the market to buy Food people, thank you very much for your support! Suddenly, they felt that they had naturally become a kind of local social bubble circle support system formed by the exchange of basic living needs in the epidemic era. Last October, before the epidemic slowed down and I finally had to go back to the fields of Dulan, when I was discussing online with my sister Tao, they laughed and said that you