Not Only Hot-blooded, Classic Color Correction

Description of your first forum.
sohag

Not Only Hot-blooded, Classic Color Correction

Post by sohag »

"From DRG, I began to have a different perception of SYM, a domestic motorcycle brand, which broke through the framework of the existing domestic car manufacturers. After that, I paid more attention to the dynamics of SYM. When I heard that there is a new joint work this time, in all fairness, I'm looking forward to it!" At the beginning of the show, the priest directly expressed his expectations for the classic fighting game "Fighting Whirlwind V", which is co-branded by SYM's three best-selling cars. IMG_4870 Photo Credit: The News Lens Brand Studio At the beginning of the interview, the priest expressed his expectations for the three joint models of SYM. The classic battle game: "Kambat Whirlwind V" has a unique and exclusive status in the heart The reason is simple, "When I was still in elementary school, 'Fighting Whirlwind' was a two-player battle video game that almost everyone knew, and it should be said to be a classic representative of the fighting game industry!"

"V", the priest showed his eager eyes, like a child having fun, even through the helmet, he could still see the spark in his eyes. "Will the age be known in this way?" This casual joke still couldn't hide the priest's love for "Fighting Whirlwind V". Regarding the joint name between SYM and his favorite classic game, the priest said, "Except for 'Fighting Whirlwind V', in fact, to be honest, when it comes to car selection, I am a "appearance association", and designing beauty and ugliness is almost the first way to choose a car The level, you have to pass this level first, before considering performance, control, equipment, etc., and this point, what kind of new design SYM will launch after DRG, it is quite exciting. " IMG_4879 Photo Credit: The News Lens Brand Studio Padre believes that design aesthetics are the number one consideration when buying a car. Subvert the unique texture aesthetics of Color Correction the traditional joint route "I couldn't find the connection between these three characters and the three co-branded car models for a while. After all, for me, Takashi should use white! Shouldn't it be represented by a red kung fu suit?"

The priest directly expressed his doubts and expressed some disappointment, because the original expected joint car model should be matched in appearance or color, but after actually seeing it, I found that the color of the body is not directly connected with the character, and the body color is not directly connected to the character. I can't find any relevant signs either, which makes people wonder where the joint names of these cars are? After understanding, I realized that the original joint name between SYM and "Kata Fighter Whirlwind V" is mainly based on "passionate blood". Fang's passion. In addition, the two are also international brands spanning multiple generations. Each of them continues to improve themselves in the professional field. The spirit that "Fighting Whirlwind" wants to convey is to continuously achieve a stronger self. Sanyang SYM also adheres to the constant Beyond the persistence of the p