Failed to finish French GP, frustrated Charles Industry Email List

Description of your first forum.
Zahid Hasan

Failed to finish French GP, frustrated Charles Industry Email List

Post by Zahid Hasan »

Scuderia Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc feels frustrated after Industry Email List failing to touch the finish line in the 2022 French GP Formula 1 at Circuit Paul Ricard, Sunday (24/7/2022). Launching from f1i.com, Leclerc lost control of his car on Lap 18 at Turn 11 while leading the race. The car he was driving hit the wall and got stuck from a pile of tires. So the car can't continue racing anymore. "Obviously it was very frustrating for me, my car couldn't reverse which wasn't really badly damaged," said Leclerc, quoted from f1i.com. Especially before the incident, Leclerc Industry Email List was able to lead the race for 18 laps with a time of 1 second ahead of his main competitor, Max Verstappen.

Entering Lap 17, Leclerc managed to avoid the pursuit of Max Verstappen who first made his first Pit Stop with a time difference of 30 seconds. But unfortunately, on Lap 18, Turn 11, Leclerc was unable to control his car and was forced to leave the race. With this incident, it has been 3 times that Leclerc had to return Industry Email List to finish the race early after the DNF (Did Not Finish) he experienced while leading the race. This incident was a severe blow for Leclerc because he failed to cut points from Max Verstappen at the top of the 2022 F1 standings. The Monaco racer was even further behind with a difference of 63 points behind Verstappen after the 2022 French GP. This situation is also Industry Email List increasingly difficult for Leclerc to catch points from Max Verstappen who always appears consistent in the race arena. Moreover, this season only leaves 10 race series again.

Leclerc regretted this season has lost many points due to mistakes he made. Leclerc hopes that in the second half he will no longer make the mistakes that cost him many points. "I think there were 32 points overall, 25 today and seven at Iola because of my mistakes, Industry Email List" he said. "But for the second half of the season I have to overcome those things if I want to be world champion." F1 2022 competition will continue at the Hungarian GP on Sunday (31/7/2022). All racers will compete at Industry Email List the Hungarian Circuit as the closing race before the summer break. This article is a submission from a Your say member. The contents and photos of this article are entirely the responsibility of the sender.