13 Trapped on Netflix October 5

Description of your first forum.
Nahid#13

13 Trapped on Netflix October 5

Post by Nahid#13 »

The 12 boys and their trainer who were rescued from Thailand's Them Luong Cave have been the subject of books, films and TV shows, but for the first time we can hear the survivors' story told by themselves in the documentary "13 Trapped: How We Survived in a Thai Cave" premiere will take place on October 5. The film features only members of the Wild Boars team and tells in detail about their extraordinary fight for survival. See also: "I killed my father" on Netflix - this is not a series for the whole family! Paulin Wedel presents the facts in a gripping manner and made history as the first person from Thailand to win an.

Emmy Award for Best Documentary Feature at the 49th International Emmy Awards for Frozen Hope: The Second Life of Eine. This time, he brings the story along with Coach Each and Brazil Mobile Number List some players from the Wild Boars team. The film also includes accounts of the boys' families, local experts and officers, as well as other people who helped in the rescue operation. Their information made it possible to complete the chronicle of this dramatic event. Initially, Wedel feared that telling the story of these nightmarish events might be traumatic for the boys, but in informal conversations with the boys and their families.

She learned that they actually wanted to tell this story, and for some it could even be healing. – The stories told were full of hope, failures, self-denial and even humor – said Wedel. “ Many of the boys felt they had been misunderstood. They had things to say that no one had heard before. It was then that I realized that not only can, but even need to create this documentary. Their perspective is key to understanding the event that caught the attention of people around the world. See the rescue through the eyes of the survivors in 13 Trapped: How We Survived in a Thai Cave on October 5, only on Netflix.