Case Study: How a “No Meat Athlete” Built His Profitable and Satisfying BusinessMatt Frazier has worked hard to build a

You can read or write about phone number list
Jannat12

Case Study: How a “No Meat Athlete” Built His Profitable and Satisfying BusinessMatt Frazier has worked hard to build a

Post by Jannat12 »

Matt Frazier has worked hard to build a loyal community of vegetarian and vegan athletes. His blog, No Meat Athlete, gives his readers fun and accessible information on their favorite topics — training and food! These days, Matt’s site gets about 600,000 page views a month, and he has more than 20,000 people on his email mailing list.

Matt has now created a successful business Phone Number List around his community, which includes digital training programs, a membership site, and a line of No Meat Athlete clothing. Matt’s business has also allowed his family to become location independent, enabling them to move to Asheville, North Carolina. His next move? A traditionally published book, which will be published soon. Let’s catch up with Matt, and find out how he built this successful and satisfying niche business.

What’s your site and what do you write about? My site is called No Meat Athlete, and I provide ideas and tools to simplify what most people consider to be a pretty extreme lifestyle – that of doing endurance sports on a plant-based diet. I really try hard to keep it light and fun and totally non-preachy, so that people who are just curious feel welcome. Who are your readers and how do you serve them? Was there a pressing problem you were trying to solve? They’re active, healthy people who eat a vegetarian or vegan diet or at least have some interest in lessening the amount of animal products they eat, usually for their health, even if they aren’t ready to go 100 percent plant-based.