Can Your Small Business Benefit From Youtube Marketing?

You can read or write about phone number list
jakaria

Can Your Small Business Benefit From Youtube Marketing?

Post by jakaria »

Does your small business have a YouTube channel? If you're like most SMBs, the answer to this question is no. And a large percentage of SMBs that have a YouTube channel chronically neglect it. Although YouTube is not the first site I recommend to new businesses, I recommend that most of my clients (B2C and B2B) try to access YouTube within the first six months to a year after creating their site and users of social media sites are most likely to flock first. Then companies have an established audience to share their videos with and a whole new platform of potential users waiting to check them out. In short, small businesses can benefit immensely from YouTube marketing, even if you have no experience creating videos. In this article, we'll explain why and give you what you need to get started. How YouTube Marketing Can Benefit Small Businesses YouTube marketing has been around for over a decade and has loyal and enthusiastic users. With over 30 million visitors every day , YouTube has a huge and hugely diverse audience just waiting to stumble upon your content, if not actively seeking it. Unlikely from social media sites like Facebook, the actual content of your YouTube channel may actually be searchable by interested users. Many users use YouTube's own search engine (which is the second most used search engine, surpassed only by Google) to find the content they are looking for. This is especially true for tutorials and educational content. Even if users don't immediately start on YouTube when looking for content, they might as well find their way there; in many cases, YouTube videos can end up on the first page of Google search results. The potential increase in visibility between these two search engines is huge and comes from users actively searching for these specific videos.

This can help you connect with new audiences, especially since you may have a little less competition on YouTube than on a traditional blog. By having more diverse types of content in more places, you can get ahead of Bulk SMS Service your competition; many SMBs, after all, think video marketing is too expensive (it's not) and ignore it all together. And finally, having great videos on YouTube gives you great additional content to share or embed in your blog. It can make your blog more engaging and increase your content marketing results across the board. However, I use a secret strategy to get these res.lts: I approach YouTube as a content marketing platform, not a social media platform. Focus on content rather than social media I encourage all of my clients (and now all of you) to consider YouTube marketing as part of your content marketing strategy, instead of part of your social media plan. There's a good reason for that: YouTube is considered a social media site, after all, but isn't used in the same way as Facebook or Instagram. People come looking for specific content; they don't always care who provided it when they first watch. It's very different from social media, where users specifically search for content from users and brands that interest them.

For the most part, people are looking for specific content on YouTube, not necessarily a brand. The same is true when someone searches for answers in a blog post. For this reason, we optimize our blog posts for keywords, focus on creating value, and try to encourage users to visit other blog posts. The same should be done for your YouTube videos. By using content marketing tactics - focusing on creating value and getting users later in the funnel to find you - instead of social media ones - engagement and social proof - you will get good results. best results. Types of content that perform well on social media Although very entertaining videos of pandas or cute cats acting like people go viral, these videos are the exceptions. Tutorials, education information, and Q&As may get huge results on YouTube (thanks in part to the powerful double search engine). The key here is to provide value, just like you would on your blog. A jewelry store might show a tutorial on how to clean your jewelry at home or how to detect if your watch needs a repair. An ice cream shop might run a series of videos showing how to tell if ice cream is the right consistency for serving, or a video explaining the history of soft serve ice cream. People tend to overwatch YouTube (Millennials in particular), so remember to keep it interesting and keep sending users to relevant videos and playlists.