And I really wanted to be useful!

Description of your first forum.
jabink123bd

And I really wanted to be useful!

Post by jabink123bd »

I got paid for what I do. But I saw that it wasn’t necessary to do this, and they didn’t ask for my opinion.

Then I began to ask former colleagues who were sales managers and then went into their own micro-businesses what useful things I could tell them. So I began to give the first consultations, information about which was spread by word of mouth. When I realized that there was a demand for this, I offered consultations on LiveJournal, and clients appeared.

Then I took a copywriting course with Kira Kamenskikh and realized how cool it is to be an online trainer! And I went to a course for trainers - also with Kira.

June st is the date of my graduation from this course: I consider this date to be the birthday of the training center.

After completing the course, I made UK Phone Number an electronic manual “How to scare away a client in minutes” - on errors in presentations - and invited LiveJournal subscribers, in exchange for this manual, to share information about it on social networks and leave their email address in the comments. It was a bomb! In a week I collected almost leads, without eating, without sleeping - I sent out these letters. I didn’t know how it was done then; I didn’t have any subscription services. And I also had to answer these letters - communicate with people with whom I had not communicated in any way before. This is what shock therapy turned out to be.

However, I sent everyone a single letter inviting them to the first free webinar and already there I sold the training, which at that time was not even ready yet. About people registered for the webinar, and about came. This was my first subscription base. A little more than people gathered for the paid training from the webinar and affiliate program.